Ever felt the sting of a landing page that just doesn’t convert? The solution might be simpler than you think.
In the realm of digital marketing, the landing page is your handshake, your first impression. But how often do we get lost in the aesthetics and forget the core purpose? Enter GPT-4’s new prompt for landing page copy feedback. Version 2 is not just an upgrade; it’s a revolution. And for those who’ve been waiting, the future is now.
Why This GPT-4 Prompt is a Game-Changer:
- Targeted Feedback: By acting as your target audience, GPT-4 provides feedback that’s tailored, specific, and actionable. No more generic advice. This is feedback that resonates.
- Deep Dive Analysis: From understanding the core message in the first 100 words to gauging the emotional connection, this prompt ensures a comprehensive review of your landing page.
- Personalized Insights: The prompt doesn’t just give feedback; it dives deep into the psyche of your target audience. Understanding their pain points, goals, and interests ensures that the feedback is not just about the words on the page but about the people reading them.
- Clear and Structured Feedback: With bold and underlined questions, distinguishing between the feedback and the questions becomes a breeze. This structured approach ensures that you can quickly implement changes without sifting through paragraphs of text.
Here is the Prompt:
(As always, replace what you see in parentheses with your own data.)
(You’ll need ChatGPT-4 and LinkReader plugin installed for this to work. Alternatively, you may use Claude-2.)
WHO I want you to be:
– Who I want you to be – I want you to act as my target audience. Who is experiencing the pain points my product/service is selling.
– Who my target audience is:
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
Occupation: Marketing Director, Chief Marketing Officer, or Senior Marketing Manager
Industry: Any industry adopting AI and automation
Location: United States)
(List 3 different interests, these should pertain to the product or service you are offering.)
(List 3 pain points that your product or service solves.)
(List 3 goals from your target audience. These should be objective and a “dream” scenario.)
WHAT I want you to do:
– I want you to read my landing page below and give me feedback from the perspective of my target audience.
– I want you to explain to me in detail the following information:
— After reading the first 100 words, tell me what you think the page is about.
— Does this product or service solve your pain? How could this page help you arrive at this conclusion more quickly?
— Does this page build a relationship with you? Do you feel a connection?
— Does this page build excitement for you as you read onward?
— Does this page speak to you as an individual, or does it feel like you are part of a group? If so, how would you change the copy to address you more as an individual?
— Is the messaging on this page clear and concise?
— Lastly, I want you to grade this page between 1 and 10 (10 being the highest) based on how well the page accomplished the questions I asked beforehand.
– I want you to label each of these questions as bold and underlined so I can distinguish them between your answers.
HERE is the landing page copy I want you to review:
– (Your landing page URL)
Remember, a landing page is more than just a digital space. It’s a conversation, a connection, a bridge between your product and your audience. With GPT-4’s new prompt, you’re not just improving a page; you’re crafting an experience. Dive in, take action, and let’s redefine what landing pages can achieve. Because in the world of digital marketing, the future is not just about technology; it’s about understanding.