You’re a marketing specialist. Or maybe, you’re a business owner. You’ve spent countless hours meticulously crafting your Google Ads, pouring over each keyword choice. But there’s a hitch – some of your keywords aren’t converting. In fact, they sit at a fat, round zero. Frustrating, isn’t it?
Well, what if I told you there’s a way to decipher the mystery of these non-converting keywords? This a way to not only identify why they’re falling flat but also to uncover the invisible correlations that might be sabotaging your conversions. Interested? Let’s take a closer look.
Reaping the Benefits: Data, Insights, and Conversions
The recently released ChatGPT-4 prompt not only analyzes your Google Ads keywords with zero conversions but goes a step further to reveal why they’re not converting. Here’s what you stand to gain by harnessing the power of this tool:
The prompt performs a deep-dive analysis, revealing the percentage of common words used, helping you quickly identify correlations of keywords to negative matches. You gain a deeper understanding of your keywords, paving the way for more informed decisions.
Search Intent Identification
By identifying correlations between search intent, the prompt helps you discern whether you’re bidding on the wrong terms or if your landing page isn’t hitting the mark. This is like having a magnifying glass for the search intent, enhancing your targeting precision.
The tool does more than just analyze; it presents you with concrete examples. By exploring why certain searchers may not have converted yet, you’re equipped to make proactive changes.
The tool offers actionable insights, summarizing why each discovered correlation might not be a good fit for your services. This empowers you to optimize your keywords and improve your conversion rates.
ChatGPT-4: The key to unlock the mystery of non-converting keywords in your Google Ads.
Here is the prompt:
Task 1 of the prompt analyzes the % of times common words are used so you can quickly identify correlations of keywords to negative matches.
Task 2 of the prompt then identifies correlations between search intent so you can easily recognize if you’re bidding on the wrong terms or your landing page isn’t cutting it.
Task 3 of the prompt shows you several keyword examples. This data helps uncover why these searchers may have yet to convert. Ask yourself questions like:
1) Is the search intent and keywords something my potential customer would likely search for online?
2) Is the landing page where I’m sending traffic solving what the user wants?
Task 4 of the prompt summarizes why each discovered correlation might not be a good fit for your services.
As always, below is the prompt & replace the parentheses data with your own. Happy Monday, and feel free to share what you think in the comments below. 👇
Who I want you to be:
– Senior data analyst with an emphasis in paid search, Google ads.
– You are an expert in targeting (target audience) with Google ads.
– (Summarize your offer for the landing page.)
What I want you to do:
– Your objective is to analyze the below set of keywords with 0 conversions and complete the following tasks.
– You will label each task with a heading with bolded text.
– Task 1 – List common terms and the % amount of times these words were used.
– Task 2 – List search intent correlations.
– Task 3 – List 3 keyword examples for each search intent correlation found.
– Task 4 – Summarize why each correlation may not be a good keyword to target for our services.
If you’ve been racking your brain over non-converting keywords, the solution is here. Make the invisible visible, bring clarity to confusion, and drive your conversions up with the new ChatGPT-4 prompt. Remember, it’s not just about running Google Ads; it’s about making them work for you. Let’s take the guesswork out of the equation and get those numbers climbing, shall we?